We are looking for a Level 1 or 2 Gymnastic coach to work on the Louis Smith Gymnastic Experience Camp – 20th – 22nd February 2018. The Louis Smith Gymnastics Experience is a unique nationwide gymnastics coaching course for both girls and boys aged 5 to 12 years of age. Our course has been custom designed to deliver all appropriate gymnastics disciplines.
Every LSGE has a unique Star Visit from Louis Smith or another elite Gymnast. These star coaches o er an unrivalled experience in both coaching and competing.
What you will do
A typical day in the life of….
• Plan a variety of coaching sessions prior to the camp beginning with support from our curriculum or by using your own expertise!
• Deliver high quality coaching sessions based on age and ability, throughout each day
• Ensure every child is enjoying themselves at all times & generate a great academy atmosphere through fun, enjoyment & respect, maintaining high levels of safety throughout • Work together in your team to get all equipment set up for a great day of coaching to begin • Always welcome each parent and child in a professional and friendly manner
- Our Camps run from 9:30am – 4:30pm or 9am – 5pm (depending on location) with the o er of our Extra Time Club to parents, which adds an additional hour, each side of the day.
- You may be required to work in excess of 40 hours a week therefore you will be asked to ‘opt out’ of the 48 hour Working Time Directive
We are looking for coaches that:
- Are out-going and enjoy working with children between the ages of 5 – 16
- Have great communication skills
- Have a positive & hard working attitude towards their work
- Are team players that are always willing to help out whenever needed
- Hold a valid DBS certi cate – Activate can split the cost if you need one processing
- Have a right to work in the UK
Our coaches will also have the following quali cations and skills:
- A BG recognised coaching quali cation
- The capability to diferentiate coaching sessions and drills
- Demonstrate excellent behaviour & group management skills