Liverpool Business School seeking to appoint an experienced and dynamic academic to contribute to the teaching and learning in the area of Sport and Media Management.
The successful candidate will have a strong commitment to ensuring an outstanding student experience and will be required to:
- develop and deliver innovative teaching in Sport Business and Media, including new/established digital media platforms and technologies
- contribute to employability and practical experiences for the students.
- liaise with businesses and other organisations to connect the research and teaching capability of the School to professional leads.
- contribute to the pastoral and academic supervision of students.
- contribute to an excellent student learning experience, which is oriented to achieving high levels of employability for Liverpool Business School’s graduates
You must hold a PhD in a relevant subject, as well as the ability to conduct high quality research, secure research funding and have the potential to create a positive impact in the School.
Informal enquiries may be made to Track Dinning Subject Leader, Liverpool Business School, email: email@example.com