Planning, delivering and managing a co-ordinated programme of high quality, professional activities which reflect the needs of young people with additional needs. You will play a central role in enabling the company and local authority to achieve its strategic objective of enhancing physical health, educational achievement and employment for individuals throughout the Trafford area.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing and implementing well-structured and progressive activities ensuring a high quality, enjoyable experience centred on the needs of the participants.
- Participants will all have Complex and Additional Needs and/or Learning Difficulties and as such experience of working with similar individuals is critical.
- Managing, coordinating and delivering sporting and educational programmes, encouraging attendance in particular by children and adults who do not necessarily participate in sport or physical activity.
- This hour session will involve multi skills/sports in the sports hall and outdoor area.
- Carrying out administrative duties as necessary e.g. maintaining accurate attendance registers, collecting monies, carrying out risk assessments etc.
- Assisting in the collation and evaluation of management information.
- Attending regular meetings with management and key partners as and when necessary.
- Minimum of one Level 2 Sports Coaching qualification.
The post holder will be subject to an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check.