THE LEAD SENIOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COACH (U23) ROLE:
Middlesbrough Football Club is looking to recruit a Lead Senior Professional Development Coach to work with our under 23 squad, working under the Academy Manager/Head of Coaching. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading all elements of the under 23 programme, working within a multi-disciplinary environment, and ensuring requirements of our EPPP Category 1 status are met. Developing close links to our senior coaches, establishing player career pathways, and continually reviewing practice is key to success in this role.
- Hold a UEFA A Licence (Level 4).
- Have completed the FA Advanced Youth Award (or near completion)
- Have completed the FA Youth Award (modules 1, 2 and 3)
- Have extensive experience in a professional football club environment working with senior and/or youth players
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as excellent organisation skills.
- Have experience of using a variety of computer software packages would be desirable including the PMA (Performance Management Application)
- Will thrive on the challenges of working in professional sport and must have a flexible approach to working hours to facilitate meeting all the demands of the role with predominately weekend and evening working hours as required by the business
- Hold a full driving licence and have use of a vehicle.
The FA Level 2 in Emergency First Aid in Football would be advantageous and this position will be subject to an enhanced DBS.
An attractive salary is offered which will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
If you would like to be part of a committed team who value humility, respect and honesty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form
First Interviews will be held on Thursday 13th June 2019
Second Interviews will be held on Tuesday 18th June 2019
MFC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
MFC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups.
For more jobs in sport or jobs in fitness visit the jobs board on Careers in Sport