Do you have what it takes to become a part of the Sporting Club Thamesmead Sports Development Team?
Are you the right person to join our team?
We are looking for a reliable, punctual and enthusiastic coach that is able to lead in the delivery of a range of different sport and activity sessions to children and young people.
They must demonstrate a professional, hardworking and positive attitude at all times, as well as display excellent communication and timekeeping skills.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at the Sporting Club Thamesmead on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Strong experience of coaching in the sports field.
- Demonstrable experience of working with young people between the ages of 3-19yrs.
- Organising/leading programmes of sports activities.
- An adept communicator across all levels with the ability to persuade, influence and listen to others.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and flexible team player with high expectations of self and others.
- Able to work under pressure, on own initiative and constantly seek to improve.
- Good general fitness.
- Full clean driving licence and use of own car.
- Knowledge of the school PE National Curriculum.
- Level 2 Award in Coaching Football
- Must hold relevant sports qualifications that relate to specific sports delivery, at least level 1 or equivalent
- Emergency First Aid
- Sports qualifications that relate to specific sports delivery, level 1/2 or equivalent
- FA Youth Module 1 Award
- FA Youth Module 2 Award
The successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.
If you experience any technical issues or you have any questions please email email@example.com quoting job title and reference number in the subject line.