Due to continued growth, we are now looking for the right person to join our Recruitment Team and play a vital role in growing our U.S. Scholarship Trial ID days and women soccer client base. As a recruitment coordinator, your main responsibility will be building a relationship with prospective clients. Managing the process from start to finish.
You will have a professional and positive telephone demeanour, high attention to detail and enjoy working in a sports based startup environment. Your responsibilities will include both inbound and outbound calls, managing your own diary and building strong relationships with new/existing applicants.
An understanding of the U.S. collegiate system would be advantageous, but is not essential as full training will be provided.
The position involves increasing our trialist numbers to build and accelerate business growth, where daily activities will include:
- Manage all inbound and outbound sales leads
- Follow-up on cold leads
- Calling through applicants on the database
- Outreaching to prospective clients online
- Maintain leads are being processed to each stage within set guidelines
- Hit weekly booked consultation target
- Achieve weekly booking targets
- Send emails and follow ups to leads
- Provide support in other areas of sales if needed
- Managing the sales process for women soccer leads
- Deliver presentations at schools/colleges and partner programmes
- Attend trials to deliver the presentation and support assessors
The Right Person with the right attitude:
- Ex Student-Athlete (desirable)
- Has a genuine interest in sports and/or U.S. Collegiate system (Essential)
- Access to a vehicle with a clean full UK driving license (Essential)
- Be motivated to beat booking targets
- Be forthcoming with ideas to improve the booking process
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by meeting customer needs
- Team player
- Capable of dealing with a high volume of leads to effectively manage the sales pipeline and deal with objections from potential clients
- Self Motivated
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s recently graduated and is looking for a role in soccer (football).
There is opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the company and play a big part in the future success.
Within the world of college scholarships, we’d like to think we’re one of the better companies to work for and we believe we’re going to revolutionise the experience and process for our clients.
That being said, the role is not all sunshine and roses – there is some good news and some bad news.
Let’s start with the bad news:
- This is a full time role that is customer focused and will require regular communication either via phone, face to face or online with existing and prospective clients. You will need to be comfortable and confident in speaking to strangers and offering our services to them. If you’re not comfortable communicating to people clearly and effectively, this role may not be for you.
Now for the good stuff:
- You won’t be alone in this role. You will be joining a team of experienced professionals who will help and support you throughout your time to ensure you grow and achieve your potential.
- You’ll have instant access to our training programmes and mentors to continuously push and support your development as you progress through the company.
- As our business grows we want our people to grow too, so there will be opportunities to progress in your career within the company. You can go on to become a senior in your role or take lead on rolling out a women’s football offering at our academy. Whatever your interest and skill set lies at that time we will support you with the transition.
- We work hard on the pitch and enjoy ourselves off the pitch! As a team, we regularly organise meals, activities and get-togethers to create those lasting memories.
- You will become the latest recruit to our annual staff vs students Xmas tournament (we have won 2 of the last 3)
- You will have the opportunity to travel both nationwide and internationally to support the growth of the business.
- This is a remote role (so you must enjoy hearing your own voice) with 2-4 mandatory days in the office per month.
This role is crucial in creating growth for the business. We believe in growing our people with the business and allowing them to enjoy a level of freedom and autonomy that not many people get to experience at work. If you think you’re a good fit for the role then please get in touch!