Do you love talking with people from around the world and building lasting relationships? Are you outgoing, proactive, independent and organised? Is expanding the potential of young people important to you? If so, we might be the company for you.
We run Nike Sports Camps in the UK, offering residential sport camp experiences to young people aged 8-17 from all over the world. We are also working with a leading UK school on their new academic summer school, launching in October 2021. We are leaders in our industry and are passionate about retaining our reputation for providing the highest quality summer camp experiences.
As Junior Partnerships Manager you’ll play a pivotal role in identifying quality new international partners who can represent our programmes, as well as managing relationships with existing partners. As their relationship manager, you’ll support our partners in advising their students about our programmes and ensure all correspondence and bookings are accurately recorded to enable our operations team to provide an excellent service. Ultimately, you’ll be part of a team responsible for our student recruitment effort across a portfolio of summer camp programmes. The role will be varied. You will also apply your experience with agents to dealing with our direct clients. You’ll take on more responsibility as you progress, as well as having the chance to get involved in other aspects of the business.
We’re looking for someone who is keen to learn how we work and become an active and enthusiastic member of our small, close-knit and dynamic company. You’ll experience how we approach growth and gain an insight into every aspect of the business. We have a relaxed and open culture where everyone has a say in both the day-to-day running and the overall direction of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and gain a vast amount of experience working with international clients and premium brands as part of a small company with great growth potential.
Our head office is based at The Oval Cricket Ground in Central London. Regular days in the office are required, along with some home working days and flexibility.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a network of partners around the world
- Be responsible for responding to leads and enquiries
- Help manage our CRM system
- Support partners to take bookings and record all bookings onto our booking system
- Ensure partners are representing our programmes accurately
- Manage our info@ inbox across 3 programmes, helping to answer direct customer queries and assisting with the booking process
- Research and identify core markets and key potential partners within those markets
- Attend industry events and fairs in UK and abroad
- Plan trips abroad to key markets to visit existing and potential new partners
- Develop a detailed understanding of the programme on offer and have input into improvements and potential changes for future years
- Take on operational responsibilities during peak summer months, when sales are inactive
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in client management, customer service, or event management
- Quick to learn with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Personable and professional communicator, with an energetic and positive character
- Excellent attention to detail, process driven, and accuracy when working under pressure
- Used to working in a team environment, whilst also being effective and proactive in working independently
- Passionate about education and/or sport for young people
- Committed to project completion and willing to work longer hours and weekends when required (only during June, July and August).
- Salary circa £25k – £30k DOE
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Dynamic culture where everyone’s opinion matters
- Based in Central London office in the Kia Oval Cricket Stadium, with some flexibility for remote working
Please include CV and cover letter explaining how you meet the specifications listed above. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please send any applications to email@example.com. Any questions can also be sent to this email address or to arrange to discuss the role.
Closing date October 7th 2021.
Interviews: Week commencing October 11th 2021