Aser is a global investment company with media (technology) and sports specialisation. Aser boasts an unrivalled global network and key insights about new investment opportunities, with an outstanding management team that is closely involved in the development of its ventures. Aser is also focused on the rapid growth and international expansion of its portfolio companies, which include the global media platform Eleven Sports and Leeds United Football Club. We bring together big ideas with creative thinking to achieve innovation in the worlds of sport and media.
You will benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate or designer with under 2 years’ experience with strong media and sports marketing interest to develop their experience as a junior creative talent. You would support all inhouse creative and help ensure the integrity of Aser and all its media and sports brands across all marketing activities and collateral. You will also be responsible for helping to create design solutions that have a high visual impact across multimedia channels both on and off-air, from channel branding, programme packaging and promotions, to digital and print creative, social media templates, PPT presentations, event branding and merchandising.
The job will consist of live daily output as well as longer term projects, and you will also be expected to support the marketing team on other projects as required. We’re looking for self-motivated and talented people, like you, to join us and help drive innovation. This is an exciting business on the cutting edge of sports and media, in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. If you love sports and if you’re looking for a more well-rounded design role, then we’d like to hear from you.
- Assist as a brand custodian for Aser and all its brands; making sure digital, on-air and off-air creative is on-brand and adheres to the highest professional standards
- Keep our innovative brands fresh by keeping standards original and effective conceptually and creatively
- Keep abreast of the latest industry activities, brand and design news and updates in sport, media and technology
- Generate and present a number of ideas and concepts for all projects, making sure concepts meet objectives and conform to the brief’s requirements
- Manage and prioritise all creative projects ensuring timely delivery.
- Proven graphic design portfolio with digital and print creative
- Have comprehensive understanding of current production tools and equipment with knowledge of WordPress, PowerPoint, fluent in AppleMac / Adobe Creative Suite
- Be highly organised and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in digital and print design
- A keen interest in sports with a solid understanding of the sports fan is essential
- Be self-confident, adaptable, self-motivated, collaborative in nature
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Always be inspired and seek excellence.
Unfortunately we won’t be able to consider applications from outside the UK.