We are seeking two talented, committed and skilled individuals to join the Board of London Sport Trading as non-executive directors. You will be passionate about getting London active, committed to serving Londoners and ambitious in supporting London Sport Trading to achieve our goals; you don’t need previous non-executive experience. London Sport Trading is London Sport’s trading subsidiary which oversees commercial activities for the charity.
London Sport champions equality and is an inclusive organisation that strives to reflect London’s diversity in our appointments. We particularly welcome applications from:
- People from BAME communities
- Disabled people
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community
- People with lived experience of London’s many and varied communities
- Directors are appointed for a fixed term of three years, with a maximum of three terms
- Salary: Unremunerated, reasonable expenses paid.
- Board meetings are usually based at our central London offices in the House of Sport.
- Deadline for applications: 23:59 27 September 2020
- Interviews: w/c 9th October 2020
How To Apply:
- Before applying for this role, we recommend reading the recruitment pack.
- To apply for this role, click the button below.
- All enquiries, in the first instance, should be directed to Chris Anderson.
Access the latest training opportunities via our sport and fitness directory