Are you looking to earn extra money during the school holidays? Do you enjoy inspiring kids through active learning and fun activity?
If the answer is yes and you want to be part of an amazing team culture, where our staff look forward to coming to work every day and go home feeling like you have made a positive impact on children’s’ lives, we would love to hear from you.
SCL are currently looking for enthusiastic Holiday Activity Leaders and Assistants to join our teams for school holiday periods in: Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, London and Gloucestershire.
Please follow this link to see the current camp locations: https://wearescl.co.uk/holiday-club-venues
- Opportunity to work in October, February, Easter, May and Summer holidays.
- Shift patterns between 7.30am – 6.15pm.
- Deliver a range of sessions including various sports, arts & crafts and outdoor adventure activities.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children at all times.
- Be able to relate and engage with children aged between 4 – 11 years.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Have a fun and energetic nature.
- Be a people person with fantastic communication skills.
- Have the ability to motivate others to deliver to the highest standard.
- Have an enhanced DBS check.
The safety and welfare of children is paramount to SCL, all applicants will be subject to thorough background checks to ensure their suitability to work with children. These will include, but are not limited to; reference checks, police checks, DBS checks and qualification checks.