SCL are currently looking for enthusiastic Holiday Camp Activity Leaders to join our teams for Holiday Camps year round in Greater London. There is great career progression available with Camp Management positions available at many locations.
We have camps at the following schools:
- Burlington Infant School (New Malden, KT3 4AN)
- Castle Hill (Chessington, KT9 1JE)
- Christ Church CofE Primary School (New Malden, KT3 3HN)
- Christ Church School (Surbiton, KT5 8LJ)
- Hermitage School (Uxbridge, UB8 1RB)
- Hillcross School (Morden, SM4 4EE)
- Oak Farm Junior School (Uxbridge, UB10 9PD)
- St Agatha’s School (Kington, KT2 5TY)
- St Alban’s School (East Molesey, KT8 2PG)
- St George’s School (Bromley, BR1 2RL)
Read more about the clubs here: https://www.wearescl.co.uk/holiday-club-venues
- Looking for staff with teaching, childcare or football coaching experience.
- Opportunity to work in October, February and May half terms, Easter and Summer holidays = ideal job to fit around university/ college studies.
- Shift patterns of EARLY 7.30am – 4.15pm or LATE 9.30am – 6.15pm
- Paid monthly.
- Activity Leaders are paid between £6-9 p/h based on age, qualifications and experience.
- Opportunity to progress up to a Site Leader (pay between £9-12p/h)
- Work at our football or multi activity camp.
- Deliver a range of sessions including various sports, arts & crafts and outdoor adventure activities.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children at all times.
- Be able to relate and engage with children aged between 4 – 11 years.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Have a fun and energetic nature.
- Be a people person with fantastic communication skills.
- Sports coaching or childcare experience.
- Have an enhanced DBS check, or be willing to get one.
- Safeguarding knowledge and understanding.
- Ofsted knowledge and/or inspection experience.
- First aid qualification.
- Sports coaching or childcare qualifications.
The safety and welfare of children is paramount to SCL, all applicants will be subject to thorough background checks to ensure their suitability to work with children. These will include, but are not limited to; reference checks, police checks, DBS checks and qualification checks.
NB. Although we do our best to reply to every application, if you have not received a reply within 2 weeks of your application please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.