The Head Physio will be responsible for the management and delivery of a comprehensive medical and rehabilitation service to the professional footballers to the highest professional standards.
The core duties will be:
- accurate diagnosis and prognosis of injured players.
- The provision and implementation of comprehensive player treatment and rehabilitation programmes.
- The efficient organisation and running of the club’s medical treatment room and equipment.
- To provide medical cover at all First Team home and away matches.
- To provide medical cover at all First Team training sessions.
- The provision of supervision and support to the Academy Sports Therapist as required.
- The provision of supervision and support to the Fitness Coach contributing to the introduction and implementation of any injury prevention and performance enhancement programmes as required.
- To communicate all matters relating to the job effectively to the First Team manager as and when required.
- To be responsible for the organisation and completion of all necessary paperwork associated with the job.
- To attend, as necessary, specialist appointments and investigations with players as required.
- Completion of all medical notes for the professional footballers.
- Operating a strict disciplinary code within the club’s Medical Room
- Compliance with all Health & Safety legislation.
- Ordering all supplies as required to fulfil the core duties associated with the role.
- Arranging and booking scans and other treatment as required through the club’s medical insurers.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with club partners associated with role.
- Maintaining a constant dialogue with the club’s team Doctor.
- Arranging chiropody appointments for professional players as required.
- Ensuring that you remain up to date with the latest industry practices and techniques.
- Other duties as reasonably required by the First Team Manager and Chief Executive.
Please submit all applications to email@example.com