Mousehole AFC is seeking an exciting and dynamic individual, who can fulfil a dual role playing and coaching role at our ambitious and unique football club.
We are looking for someone who is capable of improving the standard of the existing playing squad by training on a full time basis. This player will need to fit the club’s overarching playing philosophy and have had experience of playing at NLS Step 3 or above. The club has achieved two promotions in the past four seasons, and is looking to push forward again.
While training full time, our programme is designed to allow the successful candidate to oversee the club’s vibrant youth section. They will be expected to organise and oversee the whole section, as well as coach and manage a team themselves – including overseeing the potential for an U18 side to complete the club’s pathway from youth to men’s football.
In short, there is a real opportunity here to help mould and grow the football club, both youth and seniors, in a truly beautiful part of the world.
– Respectful, relentless and reflective
– Experience of training and playing at professional youth level or Step 3 standard
– At least Level 2 FA coaching badge
– Commitment to weekly tasks as a coach of the club’s youth teams
– Leadership of a group of Youth team coaches
– Organisational, administrative and communication skills
– A monthly salary
– Accommodation provided
– Gym membership provided
– Potential to increase earnings through Youth numbers, soccer camps and 121 coaching
– Weekly coaching: 6 hours with a College side, plus 7 hours with Mousehole Youth teams and coaches
– Weekly training as a player: 3/4 daytime sessions per week with full-time players, plus 2 evening training sessions with First Team squad
– Western League Premier games include some away fixtures taking up the whole of a Saturday
– Accommodation is in a shared flat located a stone’s throw from the sea and less than a mile from the football club
Contact Head of Football Adam Fletcher on 07969 626643 or email firstname.lastname@example.org