Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League Club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community. We believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Head of Ticketing at a pivotal time of transition and change for Burnley Football Club.
The Head of Ticketing will oversee the sales and servicing of tickets for all Burnley Football Club teams and fixtures. The role is business orientated, forward looking and aims to grow customer attendance and satisfaction.
Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Head of Ticketing will be expected to:
- Be responsible for driving ticketing initiatives to drive greater attendance and revenue for all fixtures
- Be accountable for all fulfilment activities and development of top-tier customer service function
- Develop all ticketing operations and systems via best practice policies and procedures
- Produce accurate, timely and insightful reports to internal stakeholders
- Oversee the operations of a dedicated and growing ticketing team
- Collaborate with other internal departments, notably Media and Marketing, on sales and marketing plans
- Contribute to broader club development as a member of Senior Management Team
- Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace
An ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in driving revenue / sales initiatives
- Delivery of superior customer service function
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and disciplined problem solving skills
- Drive and motivation
- A resilient and calming personality
- Experience of working with supporters and / or supporters with a disability
- Experience within a professional sports environment
Please apply by submitting a CV and cover letter to HR@burnleyfc.com
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) which will be paid for by the employer. *Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.