Bowls England – Head of Marketing and Communication
This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to reshape a brand and inspire new and existing audiences. Should you be successful, you will –
- Manage the Communications function providing effective guidance and support for your team.
- Own, develop and operationalise the organisation’s brand and communication strategies to position the organisation and the sport in a powerful and consistent manner.
- Develop and champion the organisation’s customer engagement strategy, being the go-to person in terms of insight, data and contact management.
- Oversee and maximize the organisation’s communications platforms and delivery of the annual communication plan.
- Oversee the organisation’s marketing function ensuring campaigns are fully integrated and optimized.
- Develop external broadcast and media relationships and exploit opportunities to increase the sport’s profile.
Person Specification – Experience
During the application process, we hope you’ll evidence –
- Previous experience in a communications role with a well-developed understanding of the communications mix.
- Experience of positioning and building a brand, growing its awareness and changing perceptions.
- Practical knowledge of using and maximizing data, digital channels and social media platforms.
- Experience of developing and executing campaigns delivering against objectives.
- Experience of building media relationships and working with ambassadors or influencers.
- Effective people management capabilities and an ability to lead groups of people.
- Experience of operating in complex stakeholder environments.
Person Specification – Skills and Behaviours
Whilst also demonstrating you are –
- An engaging communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Up for a challenge and have a positive, energizing, can-do attitude.
- A proven team player who seeks out common goals and brings people together.
- Open-minded with a desire to understand and get the best out of others.
- Hard working and accountable, with an appetite for continuous improvement.
Careers in Sports Business – latest jobs in sports marketing HERE