- Encouraging and supporting best practice at Clubs;
- Liaising with external partners and leading on the EDI campaigns and programmes that we deliver with them, including Stonewall and Kick It Out;
- Liaising with other football stakeholders on EDI ambitions across the game, including the EFL, FA, PFA and LMA;
- Working with colleagues at the Premier League on EDI matters.
- Policy, data evaluation, and training
- Developing league-wide summaries of PLES progress
- Oversight of governance procedures including club support/submissions and a thorough Independent Panel and assessment process
- Oversight of the appointed PLES delivery partner and management of any other organisations / consultants commissioned to help deliver the PLES, including project management and administration
Requirements for the role
- Significant experience of managing complex stakeholder relationships and programmes, with an appreciation of the importance of EDI in corporate organisations
- Evidence of a person-centred approach with an understanding of the rights, needs and best interests of groups currently under-represented within the Premier League
- Proven record of operational delivery across programmes
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
- Good management skills, including the ability to direct, organise, schedule and budget for a variety of projects and partner matters often at the same time
- Excellent organisational skills, commitment to team-work, and approach to partnership delivery and activation
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship management and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative in thinking, with a flexible, pragmatic approach to problem solving and negotiation
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Good knowledge of IT systems and programmes (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of integrity with the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters
- Willingness to travel within England and Wales
- Interest in and knowledge of football/elite sport
- Media awareness
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Health screenings
- Mental health support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
- Discounts with commercial partners
- Access to match day tickets
About The Premier League
We bring people together from all backgrounds and we are a competition for everyone, everywhere – available to watch in 880 million homes in 188 countries.
The Premier League head office is based in central London and the organisation delivers across a range of roles, including football, coach development, community, youth development, safeguarding, broadcast, commercial, communications, digital, finance, legal, marketing and policy.
Work at the Premier League varies greatly and we are committed to delivering equality, diversity and inclusion across the organisation. We look for people who excel at what they do and would be a positive fit for the organisation, regardless of their background.