Lead and co-ordinate the performance analysis support to all academy age groups in line with the performance analysis strategy of the club.
The Head of Academy Analysis also supports the coaches and players in the professional phase age groups, monitoring and tracking development using objective and subjective data.
In addition, they must manage the department in making sure the daily tasks are delivered (eg training capture, content management etc).
- Analysis of both our team and opposition team in accordance with club philosophy.
- Creation and delivery of match information to both players and coaches
- Lead and/or assist cross department projects which aim to improve the way data
- and video is used as a feedback mechanism with the staff and players.
- Assist in compiling team and Individual tactical and physical reports supported
- by specific video clipping.
- Form development plans with coaches to be delivered to players
- Video coding and editing to support the created reports
- Ensuring filming of training and games is completed
- Manage staff through a PDR process.
- Individual Opposition Reporting.
- Hold and support team meetings.
- Liaise with manager and staff in the build up to games.
- Coding of games.
- Analysis, reporting and databasing.
- Individual Swansea Reporting.
- Understanding of our software; SBG, Hudl and Tableau.
- Follow all Club Policies, such as Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Anti-Corruption & Bribery and GDPR.
- Make suggestions to improve the working environment and contribute to positive employee relations within your area of work and Swansea City Football Club as a whole.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other employees and members of the public who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
- To comply with all aspects of the Swansea City Football Club Health and Safety Policy and Arrangements, to enable the Company to perform its civil and statutory obligations in relation to Health & Safety.
- Ensure effective communication within your work team and across Swansea City whilst actively offering support and guidance as necessary.
- Experience of working around club football.
- Video camera technology and use (including production).
- Mac and PC operating systems (including applications).
- SBG Matchtracker.
- Statistical experience.
- Telestration Software.
- iBooks Author.
- Final Cut Pro.
- Adobe creative software (Photoshop, After Effects etc).
- Web design.
- App design.
Swansea City AFC strives to ensure it provides an environment where everyone’s rights, dignity and individual worth is respected and takes a zero tolerance approach to any form of discrimination. Equal Opportunity is an integral part of our recruitment and selection process and we welcome applications from all individuals who feel they meet the core requirements of the role. We are particularly encouraging applications from women, disabled people and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) individuals who are currently under-represented within the organisation. All appointments will be made on merit of skill and experience relative to the role.
The Executives In Sport Group are exclusively retained on behalf of Swansea City AFC to appoint their Head of Education and Player Care.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Tom Beswick, Retained Consultant at The Executives Group via the ‘Apply’ button below.
All direct applicants will be forwarded to The Executives In Sport Group for review.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
We ask that applicants complete our diversity monitoring form here: https://forms.office.com/r/8eVcmy28Rp questions are optional. You are not obliged to answer any of these questions but the more information you supply, the more effective our monitoring will be. All information supplied is anonymous and will not be viewed by recruiting managers.