We are looking for a qualified Self-Employed netball coach OR a candidate with a strong background in the sport to become part of our transition from a tennis coaching provider to a multi-sports coaching provider. Opportunities include running after school clubs for primary school students, secondary school students and adults; running club/programme sessions; forming a junior netball team. We are seeking to appoint a Head Coach who will have responsibility for all aspects of our netball programme.
Duties to include:
- Delivering Netball After School Clubs to schools locally in Ealing and Chiswick
- To develop coaching sessions that meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) set by the management team
- To maintain accurate administration records for all sessions
- To undertake further training as required
- To inform management of any accidents / incidents which occur whilst working on the activity, and of any other concerns that arise, using appropriate procedures.
- Supervising students during changing and dispersal after the lesson, ensuring good behaviour and safe conduct.
- To ensure all equipment is correctly maintained, stored, used and returned promptly.
- To provide appropriate mentoring, further support, guidance and advice to other coaches, assistants and helpers as required.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the line manager, where appropriate to the nature and grade of the post.
- Liaising with management, school business managers, teaching staff and coaches.
Work will be at various sporting locations; therefore, it is a requirement to have access to suitable transport. Employment will be conditional on satisfactory checks and training including;
- Enhanced DBS checks
- First aid qualification
- Safeguarding course attended within 2 years
- Capable of differentiating coaching sessions.
- Able to demonstrate good behaviour/group management skills.
- Passion for the role and for teaching
- High personal integrity and standards
- Highly motivated
- An open, honest and caring personality
- Aptitude for retaining and growing membership/participation
- Strong relational/interpersonal skills
£20.00 – £35.00 /hour