General Manager – London
I am currently working with a fast-paced, high energy gym group who are looking for a Strong General Manager. To ensure that all customers have a fun and engaging experience in a safe environment. Your role is to lead your management team by example and to continue to develop and manage the site with exceptional customer service, engaged and willing staff within the budgets and targets that are set.
- Responsibility for the recruitment, training and development of staff
- Delivery of company information to staff in daily / weekly huddle meetings
- Delivery of exceptional customer service using Peak Performance guidelines at all times with customers and staff
- Responsibility for all staff members providing exceptional customer service to our customers at all times
- Full accountability for the sustained development and implementation of an ongoing marketing plan, including the continual development of the track based database
- In house up-sells
- Planned and speculative outreach activities
- Development of the corporate business portfolio
- The overall operational running of the site within budget
- Integrity of snack bar stock and gross profit
- Integrity of merchandise stock and gross profit
- Fully financial accountability
- Weekly Operational Reports
- Health and safety reports
You must have experience with the Health and Fitness industry to be considered for this role
Interested in this challenge – send your CV to email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, South Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Interested in applying for this Gym General Manager vacancy? Access advice on writing a letter of application and preparing for a job interview via our ‘Careers’ section.