Group Exercise Manager
London – Fitness and Leisure
Are you passionate about Group Exercise and willing to go the extra mile to inspire our members reach their goals?
My client is an established brand looking for a Group Exercise Manager to take responsibility for scheduling group exercise classes. You will be responsible for developing and directing a comprehensive program of group exercise. You must be passionate about group ex and will lead this entire department. You will also be an important member of the senior management team of the club and will get involved in club improvement projects.
- Achieving KPI’s around occupancy, penetration, cost per head and budgetary spend
- Recruit, train and evaluate instructors to suit your club’s programming
- Responsible for class scheduling and looking for new opportunities to grow the programme
- Deliver Group exercise classes, using your knowledge expertise to help members get the most out of their session
- Act as a duty manager as and when needed
- Communicate effectively and build great relationships with members
- Comply with health & safety policies Your commitment
- Delivering high quality sessions and ensuring a first-class service
- Great communication skills, and a passion for Group Exercise
- Dynamic personality to motivate and ‘coach’ participants
- Must have a can-do, get-it-done positive attitude
Interested in this challenge – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, South Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Are you interested in applying for this Group Exercise Manager job vacancy? Access advice on writing your CV and letter of application via our ‘Careers’ section of our website. Our Careers in Health and Fitness section also offers advice from leading professionals in the industry.