Competitive salary and reward package.
Location: Hans Crescent, Knightsbridge, London
12 Month FTC
Ready to kick start your career in corporate wellbeing?
We have a fantastic opportunity and are actively looking for a talented, determined fitness and wellbeing coordinator to join the INEOS team in central London.
We are a unique, non-hierarchical organisation with a big focus on the health and wellbeing of our employees, across all 192 sites.
We will give you the opportunity to develop with real responsibilities from day one in a ‘hands on’, fast paced dynamic environment.
If you are interested, please feel free to apply.
Maintain and continually build engagement with INEOS employees across all locations on health and wellbeing.
The coordinator will participate as an active member of the Energy station team, reporting to the Global fitness and Wellbeing Project Manager, also working closely with Energy station ambassadors& our wellbeing team.
Provides health and wellbeing engagement to:
- 8,600 employees registered on the Energy station
- Creating and briefing agencies, I line with brand guidelines, on material required for project activation communications for roll out
- Communication with local site Ambassadors on any translations of materials required, & attendance at Ambassador Online Forums
- Managing digital and social media channel content – creation and publishing. E.g. Facebook, Strava and YouTube management
- Management of photos & uploading as required
- Monitor and respond to queries within the INEOS Energy Station inbox
- Monthly stock takes of kits
- Supporting of ad hoc projects. e.g. Tour de France, #EliudsMile
- Dispatch of prizes to INEOS colleagues and/or Ambassador tokens of recognition
- Liaising with INEOS Group & INEOS Sports Communications teams to assist global reach of INEOS Energy Station
- Ensure INEOS Energy Station Brand & Gym Guidelines are up-to-date for colleagues to access
- Provide logistic support of graduates and track IN NAM Graduate Programme participation in events (Strava)
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Degree qualified, ideally in Marketing, Sports Psychology or Sports Science
- Strong digital and social media skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of people internally and externally to gather intelligence and provide guidance
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong administrative and planning skills
- Creatively minded
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to the email address provided in the link below. *please including salary expectations