JOB TITLE: Football Education Coach – Casual
DEPARTMENT: Football Education
REPORTS TO: Coaching Manager
To coach and deliver across all Football Education programs in the UK (and Internationally where relevant).
Please note this role is a casual position which means work is offered on an ad-hoc basis. Most of our work in the Football Education Programmes fall within school holidays and summer periods.
- To ensure all the Manchester City coaching philosophy, methodology and principles are incorporated into the delivery of the program
- To support the lead staff pre, during and post the delivery
- To deliver the coaching program provided to the highest standard and in a professional manner
- To work both individually and collectively as part of a team in ensuring the project is delivered to the required levels and expectations
- To organise, structure and deliver the coaching program in a standard that represents Manchester City
- To maintain professional conduct always in both on and off field environments
Compliance with City Football Group & local partner Safeguarding policies
- This role involves working with children and/or vulnerable adults in a regulated activity (or near children and/or vulnerable adults).
- This means that the post-holder is required to apply all relevant policies and uphold both the Club’s and the local partners commitment to safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Coaching Manager
- Operations Manager UK
- Program Manager
Scope of job
- To communicate and educate players, coaches and teachers in the understanding and delivery of a Football Education program
|Qualifications: The level of educational, professional and/or occupational training required.|
|Experience & Knowledge: proven record of experience, profession or specialism.|
|General skills & attributes: Flexibility, communication skills, working individually & in a team.|
City Football Group promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose skills and experience seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you only if you are selected for an interview.
Employment is subject to the provision of proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
The City Football Group is fully committed to safeguarding children and other vulnerable people across our business. As such, appointment to this post may be subject to Safer Recruitment processes including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and prior to taking up the role.
If you have any further questions about the role or your application, please contact Careers@CityFootball.com
Listen to leading professionals in an ‘Careers in…’ series of webinars on our YouTube channel.