Ultimate Sports Academies offer elite sports coaching in cutting-edge skills and strategies to young sportsmen and women aged 7-15 years during the school holidays. We are looking for inspiring, enthusiastic and qualified coaches to assist in the delivery of our three day football academy this October Half Term.
Football coaches will be required to:
- Deliver excellent, energetic football sessions where all children can develop their skills, be challenged and have fun.
- Show a positive attitude with energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and progress sessions for varying ages and abilities.
- Provide challenging content in a safe learning environment.
- Communicate effectively with children and their parents/guardians if required.
- Analyse performance and suggest areas of improvement.
- Hold a minimum FA Level 2 coaching qualification . More senior roles are available for candidates with high-level coaching qualifications and experience.
- Experience in coaching and/or playing to a high level.
- Hold a valid enhanced DBS certificate for the child workforce issued within the last 12 months or registered on the Update Service.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of all aspects of football – technical, tactical and physical.
- Good communication skills.
- Approachable, patient, and above all, passionate about football!
- Dates: Tuesday 26th – Thursday 28th October
- Location: Crosfields School, Shinfield Road, Reading RG2 9BL
- Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm.
- Branded uniform provided.
- All coaching appointments will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks required to work with children including references, enhanced DBS checks and other necessary vetting processes.
- Flexible work patterns available.