Combining travel and football, this is a unique opportunity to develop essential skills, for personal growth and experience a different culture – all whilst contributing to the development of girls football. Girls United is focused on providing girls in low-income areas the opportunity to play football and develop leadership skills.
We are recruiting coaches of all levels to participate in our academy – from voluntary to expenses paid opportunities in the south-east of Mexico.
- Receive coaching qualification in football for social impact
- Coach with local coaches and volunteers from around the world – read some testimonials
- Monday to Friday coaching and weekends for relaxing and exploring! (Day to day)
- Receive a Spanish language course
- Girls United encourages volunteers to go beyond coaching duties to fully immerse themselves in the local community!
- Optional cultural activities will be available to the coaches
- Bacalar, Quintana Roo is a beautiful town in the south-east of Mexico near the Caribbean
- It is the perfect combination of natural and cultural beauty
- Its central location makes it ideal for travelling before/after the programme
Experience coaching/playing, excellent communication skills, leadership skills, approachable and understanding, enthusiastic and able to build positive relationship with other coaches and players. Knowledge of Spanish is desirable.
- Volunteer Coach (no qualification required) – 4-8 week programmes
- On-Going Coaches (some experience required) – flexible duration and start dates
- Head Coach (experience required) – 8 week programmes