First Team Performance Analyst
Burnley FC is an established professional football club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an organised First Team Performance Analysts at a pivotal time of transition and change for Burnley Football Club. This role will play a key part in maximising players and coaches’ abilities to perform at the highest level.
The First Team Performance Analyst will be expected to:
- Contribute to a comprehensive analytical service for all first team matches.
- Pre and post-training analysis/support and pre, live and post-match analysis/support which will include subjective analysis, data analysis, file management, filming/coding and clipping/editing.
- Attend all Burnley FC fixtures, home and away, to support the performance analysis provision.
- Deliver an exceptionally high standard of work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines. To be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
- Ensure all historical and previous resources are databased and stored effectively and made accessible where required.
- Be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
- Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree in Performance Analysis or similar.
- A high level of football knowledge, with an ability to contextualise this knowledge and produce player facing material.
- Experience of working in a professional sports environment as an Analyst.
- Experience in using analysis systems.
Please apply by downloading and completing the job application form which can be found on the Burnley Football Club website (alternative format available upon request). Burnley Football Club no longer accept CV’s.
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. *Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.
Careers in Football – latest jobs in football and career profiles HERE