|Job vacancy:||Fan Experience Manager|
|Remuneration + benefits:||£Competitive
28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
Long service holidays
Subsidised gym membership
Full time – 35 hours per week: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
However, there will be a requirement to work outside of these hours to attend match days and to suit the needs of the role
|Location:||Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, Lancashire, BB10 4BX|
|Closing date:||Friday 30th July @ 12pm
Should an adequate number of applications be received prior to the closing date, Burnley FC reserve right to remove this advert.
Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League Club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
Are you a vibrant and creative person with the ability to engage and communicate at all levels? Burnley Football Club are now looking to recruit to the brand-new role of Fan Experience Manager at a pivotal time of transition and change for Burnley Football Club.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Liaise with all internal & external stakeholders in order to develop and deliver an engagement strategy for our fans, so they feel respected and valued by the club whilst delivering a world-class level of service to every visitor.
- Create and lead vibrant and engaging customer service and fan-focused programmes including the club’s match day experience. This would require working with our internal departments including media content, facilities, ticketing and all external stakeholders to establish a high quality experience for all.
- Manage all feedback into the club and ensuring the views of our fans are considered within club policy and decision-making.
- Manage the Supporters Services team who are responsible for the day-to-day contact with supporters and club staff as well as playing an integral role in the club’s strategy for supporter consultation and fan engagement.
- Ensure the club has strong relations with our fans and supporters’ groups. This includes managing the club’s Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) and Disability Liaison Officer (DLO) to achieve quality, satisfaction, and efficiency performance targets.
- Understand and implement the Club’s Safeguarding policy, procedures, and best practice guidelines in your role. To use this understanding to ensure safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to a safe environment.
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the development and delivery of high-quality fan engagement programmes.
- Complaint management experience, with the ability to construct high quality responses both verbally and written.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Knowledge of accessibility and equality standards.
- Degree level qualification.
- Previous experience of working in a professional sports club.
- Knowledge of the Premier League Equality Diversity and Inclusion Standard.
- Previous experience of acting as a DLO and SLO.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work match days as required to fulfil this role.
Please apply by downloading and completing the job application form which can be found on the Burnley Football Club website. Burnley Football Club no longer accept CV’s.
IF YOU REQUIRE THE APPLICATION FORM IN AN ALTERNATIVE FORMAT THEN PLEASE CONTACT THE HR DEPARTMENT EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING:
ADDRESS: BURNLEY FOOTBALL CLUB, TURF MOOR, HARRY POTTS WAY, BURNLEY, LANCASHIRE BB10 4BX.
TELEPHONE: 01282 446800
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) which will be paid for by the employer.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.