An England Touch Rugby National Squad Team Operations Manager will:
Be responsible for the organisation and administration of their allocated team from pre-tournament preparation through to post-tournament wrap up meeting; and work within a matrix management environment with the England High Performance team (specifically the Tour Manager), but being line-managed by the Head Coach of their respective national team.
- Demonstrable team management experience, delivering through others within pressurised environments with multiple stakeholders; and previous elite sporting team management and/or coaching experience, Touch (at international, or England Nationals or NTS/CTS level) and Sevens preferable, but other sports would be beneficial.
- Desirable to have a FIT Intermediate Coaching (Level 1) qualification or Level 1 qualification in another sport; basic sports first-aid training qualification is highly advantageous; and DBS check will be required, if not already completed.Hours required: 2-5 hours of planning and review work on a week-to-week basis (the workload varies throughout the campaign) in addition to England training sessions and delivering additional coaching clinics with other teams/groups as required.
- England HP training camp 1 (April 2018), tbc
- England HP training camp 2 (June 2018), tbc
- European Touch Championships 2018 (July 2018), Nottingham
- Touch World Cup 2019 (April 2019), Malaysia