Reporting directly to the CEO, the Education Manager will be the strategic lead for the Education Team at QPR in the Community Trust.
This role will focus on maintaining stability and driving growth in the Education Department. The individual will be responsible for managing areas such as School Sport (including PL Primary Stars), school education programmes, Further Education (including College Academy football programme), Higher Education, Traineeships, Apprenticeships and Coach Education.
- Project manage all aspects of the Education department
- Ensure staff are effectively managed across the department
- Ensure all activities are delivered to the standards expected in regards to coaching, health and safety and Safeguarding and in accordance with the Trust’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- Work with stakeholders and key partners to develop existing programmes and establish new programmes
- Monitor and evaluate the education programmes and their impact.
- Represent QPR in the Community Trust at relevant conferences, network meetings and workshops
- Contribute to wider development of QPR in the Community Trust
- Respond to general enquiries and deal efficiently with any administration requirements resulting from the implementation of activities i.e. provide up to date monitoring information as required using Substance VIEWS, production of activity registers, update the database and provide statistics accordingly.
- Maintain financial stability and grow unrestricted income within the department