Premier Education is the UK’s No.1 provider of sport and physical activity to primary schools. We also provide Ofsted registered childcare in the school holidays as well as evening and weekend sports sessions.
Premier Education (Lincolnshire) are seeking to an employ a dedicated, passionate and skilled social media executive to drive the companies online marketing strategies. The successful candidate will be given full autonomy and control of our social media pages and will report directly to the managing directors. This role has huge potential as the company grows and aims to reach new audiences. The role will be based from our modern office just outside Lincoln (LN1 2LR)
You will be responsible for and manage our social media platforms. You will be required to create engaging content in line with our brand and target audience.
- To produce, distribute and schedule consistent and compelling social content across relevant digital platforms
- Content writing, editing, and proof-reading of social copy
- Develop and run social campaigns and competitions.
- Ensure you produce consistent brand messaging across various social media channels with correct tone of voice for our brand.
- Manage facebook and Instagram paid advertising.
- Suggest improvements to influence the overall planning of marketing strategies and help drive social media objectives
- Customer engagement: Responding to direct enquiries and feedback
- Social Media engagement: Following, commenting, liking and re-sharing posts where relevant
- Create engaging newsletters
- Create relevant blogs that are engaging and cover relevant SEO requirements.
- Motivated and hungry for succes
- Passionate about physical activity and education
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- At least 1 year’s worth of social media / marketing experience.
Job Type: Full time – 37.5 hours per week. (Occasional Saturday work)
Salary: £18,000 to £21000 dependent on experience
Candidates will be required to send an up to date CV and covering letter explaining their experience and suitability for the job.
Expected start date: 03/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year