Queens Park Rangers Football Club is on the lookout for a Digital Content Producer.
The role will be to drive forward our creative video output across the QPR online and social channels.
Role Accountabilities & Key Duties:
- Shoot and produce video content for our official website and social channels
- Deliver creative and compelling motion packages.
- Be innovative and take the creative lead on motion graphic based output
- Ensure all content is of high editorial quality, consistent with brand and style guidelines
- Develop new ways of reaching audiences through interactivity, live output and social media.
- Ensure all content complies with all policy and editorial guidelines.
- Create engaging multi-format, multi-platform content to go live
- Work with the Communications team to develop content ideas
- Collaborate with internal departments e.g. Marketing, Community Trust to plan and promote content based on seasonal priorities/activities.
- Manage multiple projects, whilst maintaining quality and balancing time constraints and tight deadlines.
- Assist other areas of the Communications Department where necessary.
- Participate in the appraisal process.
- Comply with all company policies/procedures. Adhere to all company regulations regarding policies, procedures, health, safety and security.
- 14 All other duties that may arise from time to time and fall within the scope of this position.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro, or similar (Final Cut)
- Knowledge of digital design trends and patterns
- Must hold a valid full UK driver’s licence and have access to own transport
- Two years of industry experience
- Illustrator and ability to produce bespoke digitally-drawn assets
- 2D motion graphics design and animation
- IT skills to include a high level of competence using Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills