Digital Assistant – Internship
National Minimum Wage
SportPark 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough Leicestershire, LE11 3QF
Type of Contract
Full Time, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Internship – 12 months starting June
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the England Netball Commercial team in time to be at the heart of a major international sporting event. To achieve England Netball’s vision of delivering the best-ever digital coverage of a Netball World Cup, we are looking for creative, enthusiastic and hard-working people who are willing to get stuck into a fast-paced, small team. All this will just be the start of your 12 month internship. Throughout your time as a Digital Assistant in our team you will work with the Content. Executive to :
• Writing previews, interviews and features for the England Netball and Vitality Netball Superleague websites
• Researching stats and potential leads / ideas for content for the England Netball and Vitality Netball Superleague channels
• Monitoring the content of the websites on a regular basis to ensure that all information is relevant and all out of date material is removed
• Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders as required, ensuring all information on the website is correct
• Monitoring and helping to fulfil press requests (including providing briefing documents).
• Attending International, Vitality Netball Superleague and domestic events to generate additional media content
We’re looking for people with a pro-active and ‘can do’ attitude, and we are always open to fresh ideas.
With the World Cup just around the corner we ask all applicants to be available to start the internship in June and have no annual leave during the month of July, we are expecting it to be a very busy month..
For more jobs in sport or jobs in fitness visit the jobs board on Careers in Sport