Salary and Benefits
- Up to £28,000 per annum depending on experience
- 5% Club Bonus Scheme
- 23 days holiday increasing to 28 days based on length of service
- Non-Contributory Pension scheme / Private Health Care
- Membership for domestic games, Tickets for International Games and loads more
As part of the Marketing and Communications Team, you have the responsibility to be the creative designer for the Club, providing support for all departments.
What you’ll do
- Create and develop brand guidelines for creative that can be applied across a range of content including, but not limited to: T20 and International match advertising campaigns, Hospitality, Conference and Events, Membership campaigns, Retail, Catering, Sponsorship, Surrey Foundation and Academy.
- Develop and disseminate adverts and promotional materials for a wide range of media, including the creation and gathering of the resources to support the Club’s strategy and creating value for existing members and new audiences.
- Work independently on multiple jobs to tight deadlines with quick turnaround.
- Interact and form a dialogue with different members of staff and external clients to meet briefs and deadlines
- Ability to work creatively and maintain the highest standards, while working within a small dynamic team.
- Print Design: Brochure, flyers, posters, newsletters, ground signage, tube ads, outdoor print, tickets, Membership collateral
- Digital Content: Display ads, social ads, website collateral, email content, animations, social media templates, Power Point and PDF interactive presentation
The successful candidate will have the following experience / skills / qualities:
This role will involve working on match-days and events which take place in the evening and weekends.
The role requires you to manage multiple projects, work towards deadlines and maintain a high level of quality. You will need to be comfortable taking ownership, using your own initiative, and managing your time effectively.
- Design based degree (BA Hons in Graphic Design preferable)
- 2 Years design experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite in particular:
- In Design
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work quickly and independently
- Friendly, ability to communicate and engage with diverse stakeholder groups, has creative flair and can ‘think out of the box’ to presented briefs
- Interest in social media and web based design
- May have an interest in sport.
Please e-mail your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role and stating current salary to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday 21st April 2022.
Surrey County Cricket Club will ensure that all existing and potential employees receive equal consideration and is committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, disability, colour, ethnic and national origin, nationality, sexuality, marital status, responsibility for dependants, religion, trade union activity and age.