DATA & INSIGHT EXECUTIVE
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Digital and Marketing Development team at Middlesbrough Football Club. We are looking to recruit a full-time Data & Insight Executive to join our department.
This role will involve working within a fast-paced sports environment; maintaining and analysing targeted data sets to support specific, target driven marketing campaigns within the Digital & Marketing Development Department. The successful candidate will be able to confidently and proactively collect, cleanse and maintain personal data and anonymised business intelligence in a legally compliant way; utilising data analytics tools in an informative manner to help achieve objectives.
- Maintain Supporter Relationship Management (SRM) systems across the organisation
- Analyse data and provide insight and recommendations for club-wide projects
- Maintain an active and evolving email marketing strategy and input into the overall data and insight strategy
- Ensure all data processing complies with relevant legislation (inc. GDPR)
This position is primarily based at the Riverside Stadium, however, attendance at industry events and meetings with external contacts may be required.
The successful candidate will be highly focused and analytical with a wide digital knowledge and experience working with data collection, processing and reporting technology. Desirable skills include experience in the use of OrangeBox and VenueMaster but full training can be provided. Ideal candidates should have experience working as an individual or as part of a small, evolving team with the ability to learn and adapt to ever-changing digital techniques.
- Have experience using Email Broadcast Systems & Content Management Systems
- Have a working knowledge of Data Warehousing & Ticketing Platforms
- Have a strong understanding of analytical tools and systems, including Google Analytics
- Be competent in managing projects; factoring in risk, budget and time
- Have practical experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Be highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Possess strong communication skills
If you would like to be part of a committed team who value humility, respect and honesty, please contact email@example.com to request an application form, quoting Ref. DAIE/CIS or download an application form from our website www.mfc.co.uk/club-community/club/jobs/current-vacancies
Owing to the high volume of applications expected, if we have not contacted you within 10 days of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview. Interviews will be held in the week commencing 04 June 2018.
MFC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, disability, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion/belief.
MFC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups