STACK SPORTS UK
Customer Success Officer
- UK Location (London or Manchester)
- Leading global sports technology company
- Passionate and like-minded team who work hard and enjoy our successes
- Temporary Contract (with a view to a Permanent Role)
WHO WE ARE
Stack Sports UK (formerly SportsTG) is a global leader in integrated sports technology solutions and part of fast growing US-based Stack Sports family.
With a network spanning 10 countries, 6 million sports participants and working with some of the world’s largest national sporting organisations – including football, basketball, rugby league, bowling, swimming, Australian rules, athletics and many Olympic sports – we have been on a rapid growth trajectory as a result of our innovative technology solutions.
WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our new Customer Success Officer role offers a fantastic opportunity to combine your passion for sport with your customer service experience and database & technical skills. You will be joining our fast-growing UK and European business arm at a critical time in its growth and development.
Challenges include working in a team environment to provide technical support and good advice to our wide range of customers all around the world.
While this opportunity would be attractive to anybody with a background in database administration and customer services, we are mostly interested in speaking to high energy people with past experience in:
- Servicing customer needs in a SaaS environment
- Database and technical operations, particularly troubleshooting
- Balancing the expectations of customers with business objectives
- Contributing to ongoing enhancement of team processes and tools
- Providing positive customer experiences
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Clear communicator with high integrity dealing with sensitive and confidential issues
- Understands the challenge, and can bring her or his own insight
- Understands and has an affinity with sports and the sports technology market
- An adaptive, flexible approach to a wide range of challenges and opportunities
- Able to contribute to our positive work culture
If you are innovative, forward thinking and open to building something great, we’d like to hear from you!
To register your interest in this position please submit your application by sending your CV and Cover Letter (no more than 2 pages each) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close at midnight on Sunday 9 August 2020.
Be sure to address in your cover letter both the “Key Areas” and why you think you are “What We Are Looking For”.
Please note this is a UK based role, initially on a temporary contract with a view to becoming a permanent role. You must have the right to work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this role.
Our offices are in London (Borough) and in Manchester (Ancoats), but our customers are across the UK and Europe, so a remote location can be considered for the right candidate.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest. We advise that due to the high level of interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.