British Judo is seeking to appoint an exceptional and highly motivated individual to join the Membership team at our Offices in Great Barr.
The post holder will provide excellent administrative support to British Judo Association coaches, members and clubs.
Responsibilities and duties
- Taking in-bound calls from existing and potential members
- Assist and provide excellent customer service to our coaches and club officials, going the extra mile to improve and maintain member satisfaction
- Work independently and as a team to achieve our objectives to increase our membership
- Keep up to date on policies and procedures to ensure a knowledgeable and expert service is provided always
- Excellent telephone manner and experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent I.T. skills: Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
- Administrative/data entry experience
- Highly organised and able to prioritise