England Lacrosse Position: Customer Retention Specialist
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
Responsible to: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Location: Manchester – England Lacrosse Head Office
Issue Date: May 2019
To strategically work with the Marketing & Communications team and other colleagues in the organisation to assist in the delivery of engaging content promoting the activities of England Lacrosse to increase loyalty amongst a growing audience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a variety of content across social platforms, including graphics, videos and for aiding the team on any projects that may arise. You’ll proactively develop ideas and with an eye to innovate at every opportunity.
- Work on design projects producing digital graphics, social media content, email marketing components, website elements, sponsorship decks, print marketing collateral, promotional itemsacrossweb and social
- Collaborating with colleagues across the different areas of the organisation; education, participation, talent etc. to understand their needs and develop content to ensure retention of customer base
- Collaborating with the team to generate proactive content ideas
- Writing sharp, engaging copy for posts across web and social
- Uploading content into relevant platforms and content management systems
- Offsite asset gathering (eg behind-the-scenes content gathering on sets/shoots, coverage from events). This may include flexible, out-of-hours work
- Work with colleagues across the different areas of the organisation; education, participation, talent etc. to understand their needs and develop content to help achieve their objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as media, marketing, design etc. desirable but not essential; if not, demonstrable relevant experience required
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) with a design portfolio
- Experience in video production and comfortable in using video editing software
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and turn briefs around quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A good knowledge and appreciation of the current social media landscape and current trends in the world of social
- Outstanding multi-format writing skills and a keen eye for accuracy
- An awareness of the importance of brand recognition and reputation with the ability to represent and maintain the standards of the organisation
Job descriptions are available in alternative formats and languages. The enhanced disclosure process (DBS) applies to this post. The position has flexible working hours as standard English Lacrosse practice. EL is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, disability, religious or political beliefs, age, sexual orientation or offending background. All staff must adhere to EL policies and procedures (see EL Staff Handbook).
For more jobs in sport or jobs in fitness visit the jobs board on Careers in Sport