Cricket Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to advance the development of the game for children, young people and adults. The main objective will be to increase the participation levels in Durham.
To be responsible for planning and delivering a co-ordinated development programme and club development programmes in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
Salary Band: £27,000 – £30,000 per annum
Location: Emirates Riverside, Chester le Street
Reports to: Durham Cricket Board Ltd
Responsible to: Director of Development
Area: Durham Cricket Board Boundaries (Tyne to Tees)
Contract Period: Permanent
- Responsible for the participation and growth of recreational cricket within Durham
- Delivery of a relevant playing offers delivered in cricket clubs, urban & other non-traditional cricket environments as appropriate for players from the age of 5, delivering appropriate formats irrespective of age, location, ability and gender
- Responsible for the effective delivery of Durham Cricket’s County Partnership Agreement and the associated strategy
- Responsible for achieving the targets, KPIs and objectives as determined by the DOCD. These to include but not exclusively, ECB central programmes, standards, safeguarding, welfare, facilities development and investment
- Support the DOCD with daily duties, attend relevant local, regional and national meetings with DOCD and for DOCD when required
- To manage, oversee, liaise and closely work with the Cricket Development Officers to ensure regional targets, KPIs and objectives are delivered reporting to DOCD
- Carryout annual staff development process/appraisal of the CDO’s and engage in a regular process of support/management
- Lead, develop, manage and oversee the volunteer workforce to deliver agreed targets, KPIs & objectives. These to be determined by the Director of Cricket Development
- Act at all times in the best interest of Durham Cricket by advocating, representing and promoting. This to include the use of social and other media
Are you interested in applying for this Cricket Development Manager job vacancy? Access careers advice from careers advisors and recruitment consultants via our ‘Careers’ section of our website.