Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation through Winning England Teams.
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
To deliver against our goal we have reallocated resources and invested heavily in developing a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St George’s Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA and the Technical Team will be integral to the organisation achieving its goals.
Oversee the creation of visual asset production for FA Education including e-learning, graphic design, animation and video. Create learning solutions that align with FA Education learning and coach development principles, working collaboratively across the team to ensure consistency in messaging across channels.
- Align creative content production to learning design processes, working effectively across the team to produce innovative solutions across e-learning, video, animation and graphic design.
- Work closely with the Learning and Development Manager and Digital Content Producer to devise and implement a content strategy.
- Devise and manage the creative content plan for the learning and development team that is aligned to the overall content strategy.
- Transform the way we design and deliver creative content solutions, to produce a dynamic range of visual content across a range of digital platforms.
- Collaborate effectively to create bespoke visual assets that show knowledge of and a consideration for social media audiences.
- Oversee video production for FA Educations YouTube channel, utilising analytics, supporting an MVP and iterative development approach.
- Advise on the use of innovative and new technologies and approaches in the production of creative content.
- Manage the contract with Audio Network or equivalent music archive licence
- Oversee the project workflow of the team, ensuring effective utilisation of skills and multiuse of solutions.
- Ensure the tone of voice and variety of creative assets are representative of the football community, connecting with our audiences and helping them on their journey.
- Manage our internal visual asset management system working closely with the Digital Content Producer.
- Lead the timely production of creative content, ensuring it is published within agreed deadlines.
- Identify, select and manage relationships with vendors and agencies to execute creative concepts, photo and video shoots.
- Manage and report on performance against relevant KPIs
- Execute tasks as required in order to meet FA Group / FA Education’s changing priorities.
- Degree (or similar) in Videography, photography or equivalent experience in the creative or graphic design field.
- A good level of relevant experience in a highly creative environment.
- High level production skills and have a proven track record in delivering content solutions including video, animation and graphic design.
- Demonstrable experience of leading change in a digital environment, creating a modern, agile culture of content production.
- Experience in video production, managing and creating video content, creative ideation and execution.
- Experience of using Adobe Premier, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Ability to oversee projects in various points of production from concept, ideation, production, and post-production.
- Experience of using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to produce analytics reports and inform content decisions
- Experience leading a team of content producers.
- Excellent creative, written and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to multitask several creative projects.
- Experience of e-learning development
- Experience of UX/UI design
- Understanding of instructional design, including blended learning and learning theories.
- Understanding of adult learning theories.
- Experience of using a learning management system and other social learning platforms.
- Understanding of YouTube channel management and optimisation best practices.
Clean full driving licence required
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
Listen to leading professionals in our ‘Careers in…’ webinar series on our new YouTube channel.