90min, a brand of Minute Media, is the world’s largest football community delivering authentic content in 11 languages to more than 50 million fans globally. With a passionate team of content creators around the world, 90min covers football up-close from the fan’s perspective. 90min doesn’t speak to fans, they speak with them because they’re fans themselves. For more information, check out https://www.90min.com/fr
We are looking for a French Content Editor with a great passion for football to join 90min’s France editorial team. The main tasks will be to work closely with a team of writers, lead the content creation process and edit the articles to keep a high standard.
What You’ll Do
- Ideate engaging and concise articles that are of interest to our audience
- Edit and publish articles and multimedia content across all 90min platforms in French
- Manage remotely a team of freelance writers (recruit, train and oversee them)
- Ensure all content is delivered in line with 90min’s tone of voice and targets
- Work closely with the SEO team and execute accordingly to develop and carry out growth strategies and tactics
- Fluent French speaker!
- 2+ years of experience as a journalist or editor – preferably in the football industry
- Knowledge of modern football with a special focus on French competitions
- Great organizational skills – you’ll need to be able to manage your time effectively
- Excellent spelling and grammar and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in shifts
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!