https://careers-in-sport.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/dream-job-2904780_1280.jpg 853 1280 Mark Calderwood https://careers-in-sport.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CIS-Login-300x80.png Mark Calderwood2018-10-04 16:29:092018-10-04 16:29:09Communications Executive
Head of Communications
- To work within the communications department, assisting with marketing and PR for fundraising, delivery and publicity activations.
- Assist the production and copywriting of Foundation collateral such as reports, newsletters, press releases and digital copy.
- Assist with the day-to-day running of digital communications channels, including website, social media, and provide support to awareness campaigns and content creation.
- Support the creation of regular email marketing communications to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal departments such as club media, communications and marketing to promote Foundation activations across Manchester United channels.
- Attend fundraising and delivery events to create news stories by planning and developing content and conducting interviews.
- Assist with the production of design collateral; liaising with and briefing the Foundation graphic designers, print suppliers and external partners.
- Ensure compliance with branding requirements for both Manchester United and Manchester United Foundation and ensuring that the brand is used consistently.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong all round communicator, with the ability to demonstrate creative and engaging copy across a variety of channels (print, web & social).
- Fine attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Confident adhering to deadlines, and managing multiple projects.
- Flexible approach to working hours, i.e. working evenings & weekends when required.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field.
- Experience in using website content management systems, email marketing platforms & media analysis tools.
- Interest in photography & filming
- Full UK driving license.