Commercial Partnership Executive Job Summary
Commercial Partnership Executive with account management, administration, relationship building and upselling to increase revenue growth.
Commercial Partnership Executive Responsibilities
- Maintain exceptional standards of account management through provision of administrative support to new and assigned partner accounts.
- Generate new business opportunities and drive commercial opportunities by contacting individuals and businesses with a view to selling relevant commercial inventory.
- Assist with the administration of pitches and presentations.
- Attend and assist with the delivery of client events, including evenings and at weekends, as required.
- Maintain internal processes required for monitoring and documenting commercial partner accounts.
- Work collaboratively across the other departments to oversee the delivery of sponsorship rights for all commercial partners.
- Build closer relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver excellent account management during every home matchday to enhance our commercial partners’ matchday experience.
- Matchday duties, as required on the day, to include general set up, facilitation of matchday activities, events and competitions.
- Utilise home matchdays to build relationships with assigned commercial clients and explore further sales opportunities.
- Recording, monitoring and carrying out commercial delivery activities.
- Assist with the delivery of non-matchday events held at the Club’s Stadium.
- Develop business connections through strong networking.
Commercial Partnership Executive Role Requirements
- The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic and financially and professionally ambitious, with an innovative and proactive approach to working. A self-starter, with experience of the whole sales process and well-honed interpersonal and communications skills who is not afraid to suggest new ideas. Although not essential, knowledge of the sports industry, and particularly football, would be advantageous.
- Perform duties with due regard to club policies and procedures and legislative requirements at all times.
- Ensure implementation of the clubs’ health & safety, safeguarding, welfare and equality policies to create a safe working environment for all.
- Ensure working practices are compliant with relevant legislation and data protection legislation and/or general data protection regulations (GDPR) requirements.
- Undertake continuous professional development (CPD) training and/or additional training as identified or as required.
- Full driving licence (preferably clean).
Interested in a career in football? working in the football industry? Check out our new Careers in Football section on Careers in Sport featuring interviews, profiles and latest jobs in football.