- Assist Service Delivery Manager and Technology Engineers in maintaining the service delivery of Manchester United’s television channels and technology platforms.
- Working in the MUTV gallery and transmission areas, responsible to the producer and other members of production staff for the satisfactory operation of technical facilities.
- Gallery duties to include camera setup and racking, vision mixer programming, lighting, satellite downlinks, network line feeds, audio mixing, communication links, signal routing and distribution, problem solving and resolving, maintaining output quality.
- Technical support of Web, App, Mobile and Social platforms.
- Ensure all incident logging and reporting procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Escalate significant incidents internally and externally as required.
- Develop and enhance technology knowledge across all platforms.
- To cover rostered duties at Old Trafford, MU Media Office and AON Training Complex.
- Assist with first line maintenance and installation work at Old Trafford gallery, MU Media Office and AON Training Complete.
https://careers-in-sport.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/board-3683740_640.jpg 426 640 Jonny Bannister https://careers-in-sport.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CIS-Login-300x80.png Jonny Bannister2020-03-11 16:35:152020-03-16 10:48:13Broadcast Engineer MUTV
Broadcast Engineer MUTV
Reporting to: Technology Engineer
The purpose of this Broadcast Engineer MUTV role is to support the delivery of the technical and production requirements within MUTV’s live gallery and transmission operations, while providing support for Manchester United’s technology platforms.
The successful candidate will have recognised academic qualifications within broadcast operations theory and practice, and experience of working for a television broadcaster or production company in a technology support environment.
Recognised academic qualifications of broadcast operations theory and practice. Experience of working for a television broadcaster or production company in a technology support environment. Broadcast engineering skills in live operations and or integration projects would be advantageous. Strong IT skills.
MUFC Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our work place.