Sport Structures, established in 2002, is an award-winning sports education management consultancy. We have supported over 40 National Governing Bodies of Sport, all County Sport Partnerships, the major National Sports Organisations and a broad range of Local Authorities in over 300 projects.
We are one of UK’s leading community sport coach education training providers as well as delivering award winning intervention programmes addressing social disadvantage. We have also worked international with governmental bodies in the Middle East and South America.
We pride ourselves in successfully shaping the development of sport by providing high quality, products and services with and within the sector for over 15 years.
Sport Structures are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing person to join us at our head office in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
The successful apprentice will have excellent customer service skills as they will be responsible for administering sports education and training courses along with supporting our growing apprenticeship offer. This will involve building relationships with customers and clients which will include learners, tutors and a variety of organisations both within and outside of sport. The administrative tasks will include data inputting, emailing, certificate distribution, answering phone calls and general tasks to support the smooth running of the business.
If you are looking to be part of a vibrant and dynamic company then we would love to hear from you.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Can communicate effectively both verbally and electronically
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail
Desired Personal Qualities:
- An interest in working with sports organisations and volunteers
- A desire to learn about coaching and apprenticeship qualifications available in the sector
Training we provide:
- City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- OCR Functional Skills Level 2 in (English, Maths, I.C.T.) if necessary
Working Week: 9am-5pm Monday – Friday (some work outside normal hours may be required)
Future Prospects: Full time position