Lazer Lions Activity Leader / Birthday Party Leader – Surrey
Weekend and Midweek work available
Lion Pack Entertainment provide events, birthday parties, after school clubs, and holiday club activities for children in London, Surrey, and surrounding areas. Our premium activities include: Laser Tag, Zorbing, Nerf, Football, Dodgeball, and Circus Skills. Our Lazer Lions Activity Leaders have built an excellent reputation for creating after school and party events that are unique and great activities for developing childrens’ self-confidence, physical coordination and willingness to develop new skills.
Due to our exciting growth plans we are now recruiting in: Surrey, West London, North London, West Kent, and Middlesex. This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates who would like to be part of a fast growing ambitious and well-respected brand in a fun and friendly environment. The flexible nature of the role will fit alongside other part time commitments and provide a lucrative extra income.
This role is great for Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Sports Coaches, and those with experience working with children.
What skills and experience do you need to have to be a Lazer Lions Activity Leader?
You must be able to drive and have a vehicle.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- Passionate about working with children and helping them take on new challenges and build confidence
- Energetic and confident when leading groups of up to 30 children
- Great with customers in helping to deliver a great experience for their children
- Punctual and have great organisation skills
- Ideally you will have experience of working with children or leading group exercise or sports activities
- Able to drive and have your own car
- An enhanced DBS, Safeguarding, and First Aid would be a bonus
What do I get in return for being a Lazer Lions Activity Leader?
- You will receive payment in excess of £50 – £70 + tips per Birthday Party you run
- Full training on the activities and equipment used as part of our package
- Tremendous opportunity to be part of the growth of an ambitious and successful business
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Activity Leader Role”
Interested in a career in teaching and coaching? Check out more career profiles, interviews and latest jobs in teaching and coaching on our dedicated section on Careers in Sport.