WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR
A global sports organisation are looking for a proactive and tenacious Account Manager to create, manage and activate sponsorship campaigns on behalf of a premium rights holders.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing the day-to-day activation of a global sports partnership
- Planning, developing and managing the contractual agreements of the partnership
- Conceptualising and implementing innovative activation ideas
- Regularly updating all stakeholders, both internally and client-side.
- Client relationship management
- Managing the planning and creation of content production around the client’s activations
- Ensuring that the client partnership inventory is being utilized
- Control budgets associated with certain activation events
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- Minimum 3 years account management experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong planning ability
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Budgetary and invoicing experience
- Presentational skills
- Knowledge of sport, with a good understanding of football
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.