Responsible for the day-to-day management and implementation of the Club’s Youth Development programme, staff and players designed to support and develop talented young players and their pathway into the KHFC First Team.
Summary of roles and duties
- To manage and organise the KHFC Football Academy in conjunction with Kidderminster College.
- To oversee the planning, preparation, and delivery of the KHFC Football Academy (including a complete training and games programme).
- To coach Kidderminster Harriers FC FA Youth Cup team.
- To recruit, supervise and mentor all students that are part of the KHFC Football Academy.
Head of Education
The post-holder will be expected to:
- Work closely with KHFC First Team and Under 23 Management to progress KHFC Academy players and develop the KHFC Playing Philosophy.
- Supervise all players and coaches during training sessions & games.
- Be responsible for the recruitment of new players on an annual basis (numbers to be agreed with annually by KHFC)
- Prepare equipment for and lead/supervise on coaching sessions and matches.
- Maintain training and match records that include registers and session plans.
- To work with current partners for the development of the football programme.
- Plan and carry out pre-season and post season activities
- Plan weekly games with opposing colleges (including booking buses and officials).
- Hold regular meetings with academic staff to deal with potential issues or student attendance.
- Attend relevant team and departmental meetings.
- Co-operate in any staff development activities required to effectively carry out the duties of the post and to participate in club staff reviews and development schemes in conjunction with Kidderminster College.
- Compliance with all club policies and procedures.
- Comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements.
- To promote a positive image of KHFC and Kidderminster College.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, which may be required from time to time including evening and weekend work.
If you would like to join a professional and committed team, please send a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kidderminster Harriers Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. Closing Date for applications is Monday 1st November, 3:00pm.