|Job vacancy:||Academy Coach (Schoolboy Program, 9’s – 12’s)|
|Remuneration + benefits:||Competitive
28 days holidays (including bank holidays) pro rata
Long service holidays
Subsidised gym membership
|Contract type:||Part Time.
3 Evenings a week and 1 weekend day (as and when required).
|Location:||Training Ground, Habergham Drive, Padiham, BB12 8UA|
|Closing date:||Monday 4th October 2021 @ 9am
Should an adequate number of applications be received prior to the closing date, Burnley FC reserve right to remove this advert.
Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League Club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
A exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly, self-motivated Academy Coach at a pivotal time of transition and change for Burnley Football Club.
The Academy Coach will support the players within the schoolboy program and assist other team members in the delivery of the program.
Reporting to the Lead Phase Coach, the Academy Coach will be expected to:
- Support the players within the schoolboy program.
- Support the Head of Coaching, Assistant Head of Coaching and Lead Phase coaches in the delivery of a vibrant, creative & progressive program.
- Work in a professional manner which promotes equality for both players and staff.
- Liaise across the multi-disciplinary departments to support the players within the phase and support the alignment across the club.
- Communicate with key stakeholders: parents, coaches, providers.
- To be able to work flexible and unsociable hours where the role of the job requires.
- Comply with all Club policies.
- To understand and implement the Club’s Safeguarding policy, procedures, and best practice guidelines in your role. To use this understanding to ensure safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to a safe environment.
- Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- A commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
- The FA Level 3 (UEFA B) in Coaching Football.
- The FA Youth Award.Prior experience of working in a professional football academy (full-time or part-time).
- A love, passion and experience of working within the schoolboy program.
- Excellent delivery skills.
- The FA Level 4 (UEFA A) in Coaching Football.
- FA Advanced Youth Award
- A coaching / teaching / sports science related degree.
- Experience in multi-sport activities.
- Playing Background
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work evenings, weekends and match days as required.
Please apply by downloading and completing the job application form which can be found on the Burnley Football Club website and attaching it with your CV in an email to HR@burnleyfc.com
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) which will be paid for by the employer.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.