An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Academy Administrator. Reporting to the Academy Director, the role of the Academy Administrator will be to to deliver administrative, compliance, logistical and operational support across all departments in the Club’s Academy.
Role Accountabilities & Key Duties:
- To provide administrative support, as required, to the Academy Director.
- To act as a point of contact between the Academy and the English Football League/Premier League/FA for all administrative matters, ensuring that all governing body rules and regulations are met.
- To liaise closely with Academy Liaison Officer to maintain and regularly cleanse the Academy player database and to retain hard copies of all Academy player documents in a secure location.
- To support the Academy Management Team at meetings as required, recording and distributing the agenda, minutes and action plans.
- To effectively arrange fixture programmes/tours for Academy teams (U9 to U23) and to liaise directly with opposition clubs in relation to logistical details, including, but not limited to: venue arrangements; travel; accommodation; catering; kit; administration and equipment requirements.
- To process all paperwork relating to Academy registrations/trialists with the English Football League/Premier League/FA.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current FA Safeguarding Certificate. (Essential)
- Hold an Emergency Aid/BFAS Certificate. (Essential)
- Have an enhanced DBS Certificate. (Essential)
- Hold a valid full UK driver’s licence. (Essential)
- Previous experience providing administrative support in an elite sporting environment (desirable)
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please email your CV with “Academy Administrator” as the subject with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
A full copy of the job description and person specification is available to download via www.qpr.co.uk/club/vacancies/ The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check and must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality